Monday, February 20, 2012

Martyn Lawrence Bullard...in person!


I’m headed to the Washington DC Design Center tomorrow with three of my favorite designer friends. We’ll be sitting in the front row to hear Martyn Lawrence Bullard (celebrity interior designer, author, and TV personality from Bravo’s Million Dollar Decorator) to speak about his experience in designing a line of fabrics for Schumacher. He’s going to talk about taking a fabric from concept all the way to launching the line. We’ll be having lunch in the Schumacher showroom afterward. I can’t wait to hear his distinctive voice, see his always immaculate 5 o’clock shadow, and hear his perspective on working with fabrics. I need to go pick out an outfit for tomorrow!  Perhaps we'll have a photo op?

Did you know that I can custom design fabrics specifically for you?
Contact me if you want to make your room unique.

1 comment:

  1. I'm beyond excited. I think any of your outfits in the previous blogpost will do. Although the black dress looks more like me.

    ReplyDelete